Yes, it's been a long time since I last posted. But I have a good excuse! I've been exhausted, drained of all productive energy, and extremely moody and grumpy...because...
I'm pregnant!!!
Some women throw up throughout their first trimester. I just stop functioning and don't do anything that isn't necessary to survival. And despite having this most joyous and miraculous news, all I do is moan and complain. So I've basically just been sleeping for the past twelve weeks. And the weather hasn't helped either. What is up with this rain and cold, anyway??? We had tropical weather for a week, and then we're plunged back into winter for another month. It's so cruel. (see? I'm moaning again)
So anyway, I'm starting to feel slightly more energetic now and will hopefully do a better job of blogging. I'm eagerly looking forward to emerging from this first trimester state of doldrums and entering the second trimester of positive energy, joy, and sweetness. Rob is eagerly looking forward to this as well.
So there it is--our happy news! I'm due November 24. We really are so grateful and excited.
2 comments :
Wow! How exciting--and what a blessing! A very hearty and warm congratulations! Much love! --Christine
Congratulations!! What great news!! I hope you have a happy and uneventful pregnancy!
Post a Comment