Allow us to introduce to you Baby GIRL Quicke! We got a glimpse of her yesterday at my 20-week appointment. She very kindly sent us a peace sign to let us know all is well (look closely just above her forehead). Hallelujah! We feel so blessed!
4 comments
:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah for you! Congratulations! Is Elliot excited to be a big brother yet?
Also, I'm so not going to believe the bear stuff until you have photographic evidence ;-)
Hey there! Out in New Jersey now, huh?!? Guess you won't be making a trip through Iowa again for a while! Congrats on the news of a little girl - very exciting! I love my girl - pretty pink bows, dresses, sparkles, and everything girl!
4 comments :
Yeah for you! Congratulations! Is Elliot excited to be a big brother yet?
Also, I'm so not going to believe the bear stuff until you have photographic evidence ;-)
I KNEW it was a girl. My dream was prophetic. : ) So happy for you guys!!!
Hey there! Out in New Jersey now, huh?!? Guess you won't be making a trip through Iowa again for a while! Congrats on the news of a little girl - very exciting! I love my girl - pretty pink bows, dresses, sparkles, and everything girl!
How fun to see her! I'm so happy for you.
Post a Comment