This time it's Rob. Of all times, his body has chosen now to develop several infections - one in his ear, and one down a root canal under a wisdom tooth. The tooth pain is unbearable and debilitating, and with each passing day he's losing another study day before he takes his PhD oral exams in Virginia on Monday. So tomorrow he's going to the dentist to have the tooth extracted.
Poor guy - he's had one stressful situation after another for months on end now, with this week definitely taking the cake.
I was feeling much better today until this afternoon, when I developed a headache, chills, nausea, and fever. I've taken some Tylenol, which has reduced the fever and chills, fortunately.
We are in a bad way. Sorry to keep moaning. Hopefully we'll have some happier news soon. And in the meantime, we could certainly use your prayers!!
No comments :
Post a Comment