Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Might as well

keep on going. Can you believe tomorrow this baby is going to be an entire week past her due date? Everyone told me the second one comes earlier than the first. So what is happening here???

Last night I was convinced I was going to go into labor before the night was through. I even shaved my legs and put on my lucky toe ring.

But nope. This little lady is just staying nice and cozy in my tummy.
So we've had an extra week with no baby to take care of. We weren't planning much for Thanksgiving, but we ended up doing the whole turkey and pumpkin pie production. It was scrummy.

And the next day, still with no baby, we thought we might as well decorate for Christmas. This is the first time we've had a real tree. It's so exciting! And it smells fabulous.



So we're all jovial and festive around here. We just made some homemade caramel popcorn, and we're hanging out in front of the fireplace. Just waiting...

No comments :