
We have so much snow out here!! It's so much fun! Honestly, I was really hoping we were done with snow for the season and could get on with spring for heaven's sake - but now that it's here we may as well enjoy it. Rob went out with Elliot for quite a while, and then I bundled up Sophie and ran out for a few brief minutes before we froze to death. It's COLD!! So we all came in and had hot chocolate - that's the whole point of snow days anyway, right? :)
1 comment :
What fun! And the hot chocolate afterwards is the best! We've completely missed winter here. Our Oklahoma winters have always failed in comparison to Colorado winters, but this year is the worst. I haven't even seen snow here! We are so dry, and left dangling in between nice and wintry enjoyable!
Post a Comment