Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

4 on the 4th of the 4th

Sophie's four months old today! What a little doll she is. Such a peaceful, sweet presence in our lives.
I haven't been blogging much because our camera's on the fritz and I can't get good pics these days. (well, that and the fact that I have about a zillion boxes to pack before Friday...) So this one would've been nice if there wasn't a weird blotch in the middle and something that looks like a birthmark on her left eye.
Elliot is a very doting big brother. The first thing he says every morning is, "Where's Sophie?" And then he runs up to her, puts his nose 1cm away from hers, and shouts, "HelloSophiehowareyoufeelingGOOD???"
She wouldn't smile for the camera today. Elliot did his best to make funny faces, but she was having none of it.
Mother/daughter shot.
Father/son shot.
Okay, back to packing!

1 comment :

Chandelle said...

Lovely family! Thinking lots about you all this week!
Bummer about your camera! Ours has a very similar problem. I took a Qtip and tried to clean the lens, which helped some. I think the blur comes from dust particles.