Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Swedish day

Mom, Chandelle, and I snuck in a day of shopping in Lindsborg, the Swedish town where Chandelle went to college.

They have lots of fun shops with pretty Swedish things. The boys handled the day pretty well and even managed not to break anything in the shops - bonus! Thank goodness for the Swedish horses all down the sidewalks that helped entertain them.
The yummy Swedish pastries helped keep them happy, too. Mmmmm!

As it was Chandelle's idea to go to Lindsborg, let's take this time to dwell on her a little. I really lucked out in the sister-in-law department. I have two sisters-in-law that I love dearly. I don't get to see either of them nearly as much as I'd like, so I was thrilled to have this time with Chandelle. She has a heart of gold and is a huge source of affirmation and encouragement to me. I'm so grateful for our friendship!

1 comment :

Carina said...

We think Chandelle's pretty special down here in OK too. =)