Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

visit to grams and gramps!

We spent nearly 2 weeks at Grams and Gramps's house, during which time I didn't blog at all. So now I'm catching up! I'm cheating and dating everything as it happened, so it looks like I've been totally diligent. Ha!

Elliot was SO excited to get on an airplane again. (On the way home, we flagged down the pilot and Elliot told him he wanted to be an airplane driver one day. The pilot shook his hand and gave him some wings - this kid could be hooked for life.) Anyway, after a long day of delayed flights and an epic layover in Atlanta (how many times did we walk on those moving walkways and ride the train between terminals?? ugh!), we arrived safe and sound in Wichita.

The first few days we just hung out, letting the kids soak up all that grandparental love.


Elliot finally learned to pedal - hooray!!

We went to the snow cone place a few times. Watermelon's the best!

No comments :