It’s been snowing here!
Between snow days and teacher work days, we haven’t had preschool in 8 days.
Tuesday night our heating went out--for the second time in less than 3 weeks. I have phoned the heating company 6 times and waited on hold 4 hours.
This morning I roared, “LIFE IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!”
Sophie and Elliot stared at me wide-eyed.
I love the snow. It's beautiful. It's fun. But right now I'm cold, tired, and frazzled.
30 days til Spring, 30 days til Spring, 30 days til Spring…
3 comments :
Long times on hold are the worst!!! Nothing makes me more frustrated! Hang in there! Maybe the groung hog will be wrong and spring will be here soon :)
Love the baggies on Sophie's feet!
Sorry you don't have heat! That is a bummer! I can encourage you....Dellen threw up three times in our bed last night. Fun times. He seems perfectly fine today.
Post a Comment