Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

quiz

1. What is a major life experience that we've done 12 times but I'm still lousy at and hate with a passion?

2. What is made a million times harder when you have 2 small, energetic, and chaotic children with you every moment of the day?

3. What is threatening to claim my sanity once and for all?

4. What is something we're super excited about despite the significant challenges highlighted above?

5. What is going to happen (God willing, please, please, please) in 12 days?


If you answered moving, packing boxes, packing boxes, moving, and CLOSING ON A HOUSE, then you are 100% correctomundo!!!

We are in the throes of trying to pack up our house. I am no good at all with chaos and disorder, and our house looks as if it's been hit by both a bomb and a tornado, so I'm not in an entirely positive mental state at the moment. However, given the fact that we've been trying to move for the past 9 months and it finally looks as if it might possibly really happen, I think I can summon the strength to make it through the next few weeks without doing permanent emotional damage to my beloved family.

We are so, so excited and grateful that we might really be moving into a long-term home of our own!!!

Given the events of the past few months, I don't want to speak too soon. The deal's not done til it's done, and we honestly haven't allowed ourselves to believe it's really going to happen. So we'll be grateful for your prayers. I'll keep you posted!

2 comments :

Anne D. said...

Oh...praying for you guys! This HAS to be it!!! Let us know what you need and we are there.

Chandelle said...

This is the happiest I've seen you packing. :)