Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

we’ve missed you!

DSC02192Hello faithful readers! It has been far too long. I’ve missed writing this blog and sharing with you and feeling more connected to our friends and family.

I have been trying to unpack boxes and create some sort of an ordered home. I have not been too successful yet. I suppose these things take time?

During this time of transition, the seasons have been transitioning as well. What a spectacular autumn we’re having! We’ve been spending lots of time in the woods.

DSC02196

This place is 5 minutes from our house. 

lakeSometimes I think God has punished me by banishing me to New Jersey, but then I come here and think, life is pretty fabulous. DSC02201DSC02200Then I come home, and I have to lock myself in the bathroom with my computer to get 5 minutes to write a blog post before the screaming and mayhem penetrate the door. Ah, life’s ups and downs.

No comments :