Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

glorious Easter

Beautiful sunshine, beautiful church service, beautiful message of sacrifice, love, hope, and life!

I love this day, when everyone is looking so fresh and springy.

Look, it’s the Easter Bunny!

I didn’t feel the Easter message this year as much as others. I was in the nursery this week and last, and we couldn’t make it to the Good Friday service. Kids can be … distracting when it comes to church. But on the flip side, we’ve been reading lots of Easter books at bedtime – and we watched the VeggieTales Easter movie. Does that count??

The Easter egg hunt is of course the main event for the kids. So adorable.

2011-04-23 029

Do I take too many pictures of my kids? Not possible.

2011-04-23 034

Then it was back home for a glorious feast!

“I wonder whether that will fit in my tummy?”

2011-04-23 042

Lemon meringue. I never did like it as a kid. But ooh is it good now.

2011-04-23 048

Good times!

2 comments :

Chandelle said...

Lovely pictures these last few days!

Anne said...

I just love your blog, need to get posting back on mine!