Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

the boardwalk

Just so you know, I have 3 more posts about our vacation. If you think that’s overkill, sorry! There are still more fond memories I want to record!

For one, we spent several evenings on the Bethany Beach Boardwalk.

001002004 (1)004 (2)

A certain someone (Rob!) pointed out the funnel cakes, and the kids went wild. Grams was very popular when she gave in and bought some!

005006

“You sure you’re going to eat all that, Sam?” ha!

007

Cutie pie.

008

Sam was seriously into the bunny ears.

009

I love this one of my Dad.

011

And Mom and Dad together – the reason we’re all here!

010

And finally, the boys had some fun at one of the boardwalk shops. They had a wall of famous pictures that you can insert your photo into. No surprise at what the boys picked. Look at these tough guys!

012

No comments :