Hello, friends! I have been a lazy blogger. So much to share, so little energy! I have been TIRED lately.
Anyway, I will tip my toe back into the blog with a little post about our favorite state park. We went there again today. It’s been pouring bucket loads here lately, but today the skies finally cleared and it was gorgeous - a beautiful cool breeze, the park deserted, so calm and peaceful.
They really really wanted to go for a boat ride.
It would be fun to do that one day and paddle out to the island.
They tried to touch the lily pads.
This place never fails to calm me with its beauty.
A few weeks ago on a Sunday afternoon we came here for a walk. The skies were clear and sunny. After we’d walked maybe 15 minutes we looked behind us and the sky was black, a solid line of clouds quickly moving in. We reluctantly turned back, strolling at first and then picking up the pace as it started to sprinkle. The sky turned darker and darker and we finally picked up Sophie and legged it back to the car just as the skies opened in a torrent. We dove in, soaked and laughing. It was kind of a movie moment.
I love this place.
2 comments :
You made me smile!
I am curious as to why you are so tired? Do you have other big news to share after such a relaxing vacation??
Post a Comment