Just want to reassure you that my little panic attack seems to have passed.
Last night I got together with my Bible study gals for a low-key Christmas party. I had such a great time, and then I came home to write some cards and wrap a few presents. As I was getting out the bows and green and red tissue paper, wouldn't you know it, a surge of joy welled up inside me and all of a sudden, there it was - the Christmas spirit! I suddenly remembered that this is fun! And Elliot and Sophie were so excited this morning to see gifts wrapped up for their teachers, they could hardly wait to race out the door and give them away. We are going to spend this afternoon delivering cards and chocs to our neighbors. Oh yes, spreading joy and cheer and goodwill to our friends and neighbors, even with small and humble gestures - that's really not so hard after all, is it?
No comments :
Post a Comment