Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

veggies veggies veggies

How are those New Year’s resolutions going?

Personally, I love the cycles of the year, and I take great joy in the December/January feasting/cleansing tradition. It’s too bad that holiday feasting collides with the time of year I see many people I don’t otherwise see. They get to catch me when I’m plump and under a dull sugar haze. Oh well! Feasting is part of the festivities, and who am I to argue with that? ;) 

I love almost as much the clean slate of January: a fresh, new beginning to be good to my body and at least attempt to get in shape.

I’m getting some help from this cookbook I got for Christmas.

plenty

Plenty – what a great name for a cookbook. I want to try about a million recipes from here.

salads

I’ve also been looking at this one. Don’t have it, but doesn’t it look good? So many yummy salads.

Do you have any good recipe/cookbook ideas for me?

I hope the year is off to a great start for you!

1 comment :

Anne said...

oohh. need to look for this one at the library.