Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

catching up

I have been busily working away on all the blog posts I meant to do back in 2012. If you want to check them out, click below:

Wild West City

Another Random Summer

Crayola Factory

Getting Crafty

Air Show

Birthdays with Grams and Gramps

September Days

Apple Picking

Walk with Daddy

Autumn Days

Sophie Days

Heaven Hill

Celebrating Rob

Wow! At the rate I’m knocking these down, maybe I’ll get to some other things on my to-do list and actually write some Christmas thank-you notes before July. Hold onto your hats, folks!

2 comments :

Chandelle said...

Lori - you are as bad as I am!
I've only made it through half of these wonderful posts. I'll be back tomorrow.

Chandelle said...

It is truly a joy to be part of and see moments of your lives. I continue to believe that you live in a spectacular place of the country.