I do not expect anyone to actually read this, as I'm sure even our most faithful readers gave up checking this blog after about the 100th time of seeing "Adventures in India"!
Sorry about that.
I'm not exactly sure why I stopped blogging. I have quite a number of theories, but I won't bore you with them. The point is, it's SUMMERTIME! - the absolute best time of the year - and I miss sharing about what we're up to! So I'm not making any promises that I'll continue this blog. But here's my first attempt, and we'll see if I can again make it a priority among the ten zillion things I want to do on any given day. I do love how it helps us keep in touch with so many people we love who live far away. And as we all know, I am lousy at picking up a phone or getting to the post office. So I will try to keep this up!
Until next time, here's the highlight reel from the past few months of summer awesomeness.
Love to you all!!!






























2 comments :
I'm still here! LOVED all of your photos. You're very artistic!
They are growing so fast, aren't they?
Yay - you're back! What sweet pictures of summer. Miss you.
Post a Comment