A while ago Elliot found a penny on the sidewalk, so I told him, "Wow! It's your lucky day!" Ever since then, every morning he goes to the little container we have for spare change, pulls out a penny, and announces, "It's my lucky day!" So every day is Elliot's lucky day. Lucky kid.
In other random news, yesterday I had an appointment with my midwife and she mentioned that she's often been on TLC's A Baby Story and that they're always looking for participants. Would I be interested in putting my name forward? I have to admit, I was tempted for a moment. I'd really love a professional video of the baby's birth. But then I realized that the video would be shown to the world, and that giving birth isn't really something I'd like to do in public. So I think I'll give it a pass.
Coming soon: pictures from last weekend's trip to Kentucky!
No comments :
Post a Comment