It seems the pancake mutiny is for real. Every morning since that fateful day last week, Elliot has woken up asking not for his beloved pancakes, but for cereal. Ah, well. Cereal is of course much easier anyway. It might actually be nice to put pancakes back to their rightful place as a weekend treat. I'm sure that with a few chocolate chips sprinkled in, Elliot can be persuaded to eat them again. And my mom suggested cookie cutters. Doggie-shaped chocolate chip pancakes would surely win him over.
Can you tell that not much is going on in our lives at the moment, if all I have to blog about is pancakes? I have plenty to do, but really the only thing I'm accomplishing is twiddling my thumbs and wondering when this little babe is going to arrive...
1 comment :
Not even pumpkin pancakes? What a tragedy!
My mom used to make letters to spell our names. How much fun would a giant pancake E be?
Post a Comment