So lately we've been going to the beach in the early mornings, before the swimming lesson crowd arrives. I love having the lake all to ourselves. Today we hung out long enough that people started arriving, and some of Elliot's friends joined us in the water. Eventually it was time for lessons to start, and a teacher rounded them all up and they started kicking, blowing bubbles, etc. It was so funny, because all the other moms said their boys had never taken part in the lessons, either. So I don't know what kids this teacher normally teaches, but she had a bunch of willing participants today.
Elliot's the one in the blue bodysuit. He loves that thing.
We'll see what happens tomorrow. Maybe we'll wander down to the beach again around lesson time and see what transpires.
I just downloaded all these pics from my cell phone, so they're not the best quality, but I love these shots of our hiking trips back in April. So in other better-late-than-never news, here they are.
I love this one. It's a part of the Appalachian Trail that's over marshland. This boardwalk goes on for about a mile.
I can't wait for our hiking group to start up again in the fall!
No comments :
Post a Comment