
Elliot and his school friends have been going through a huge Ghostbusters phase. When I ask him what he did at school, he says, "We played Ghostbusters!" Turns out one of his friends caught part of the movie on TV and spread the word. Now they all run around chasing ghosts and getting slimed.
This particular friend also happened to have a birthday party yesterday. Want to guess what the theme was?
Elliot had so much fun. First they hunted down some ghosts in the forest.

Then they got to make their own slime.

We even got to bring it home with us. Elliot chose to make his orange - his favorite color these days.

And of course, they got to eat a Ghostbusters cake.

Elliot CAN'T WAIT for his birthday to arrive. I better get planning...
2 comments :
It's so fun to see what the little ones latch onto as they grow!
One of my cousins was obsessed with Fruma Sarah (you know, the butcher's wife from Fiddler on the Roof) for several years. She even had a Fruma Sarah birthday party, complete with grave cake. It was great!
Too funny! I was wondering about that when I saw his ghostbuster drawing on Dellen's bday card.
Post a Comment