How can it be May 13th already?? Sometimes the days are just a blur, but seriously - what have I been doing the last 2 weeks? I had great plans for a Mother's Day tribute, and yesterday was Rob's mom's 65th! Moms, honestly, the sacrifices you have made for us and the love and care you've shown to us and now to Elliot and Sophie - we can't begin to express how grateful we are for you. We love you!!!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
MOMS
How can it be May 13th already?? Sometimes the days are just a blur, but seriously - what have I been doing the last 2 weeks? I had great plans for a Mother's Day tribute, and yesterday was Rob's mom's 65th! Moms, honestly, the sacrifices you have made for us and the love and care you've shown to us and now to Elliot and Sophie - we can't begin to express how grateful we are for you. We love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment