Have I mentioned before that I love our hiking group? Love it!!
Yesterday we went to Long Pond Ironworks and wandered through the remains of an old village and along a river to a gorgeous waterfall.
There are miles of trails to explore and some fun little bridges.
We walked this trail with a 20-foot slope down to the river. Oh, the danger!
Elliot took a tumble on some rocks and sliced his arm.
The reward for our blood and sweat was this beautiful waterfall.
It really was gorgeous out there. I can’t wait to go back!
2 comments :
Lori, looks like you had a great time! Can you please tell me what type carrier you have Sophie in? I need something for Nathan now that he's outgrown the Baby Bjorn. I have a Moby, but I can't get the hang of getting him on my back!
Fun fun! Looks like a gorgeous time!
Post a Comment