Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

out of touch

When we were heading into the city the other day, Rob was telling me about the guy he was going to interview. “He was a producer on Fall Out Boy’s last album.” “Who’s Fallout Guy?” I asked.

We have this type of conversation on a regular basis.

Last week we got our Entertainment Weekly magazine. The cover story was about a book called The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. It’s sold 40 million copies. I’ve never heard of it.

I am completely out of touch with what’s happening in the world. Of course, it’s all my kids’ fault! We all know this is a common side effect of being a mom.

Ha! I think this video is over a year old. Is Kim Kardashian even on TV anymore? I wouldn’t know!

4 comments :

Skubaliscious said...

That's exactly why I subscribe to EW!!! Otherwise I'd be totally clueless :)

The Messy Desk said...

Who's Ken Karsmashian?

Good one!

Anne D said...

Well..I do know Fall Out Boy, I like them. As far as the book...what's a book?

J. said...

Love the blog!