Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bible school

We have big news – but I’m going to make you wait for that and go back to some old news.

We had Bible school a few weeks ago. It was in a rainforest!

2010-07-24 019  2010-07-24 024

Elliot was in the Pre-K group. They were the butterflies.

219220

I led a group of 8-year-olds. We were the frogs.

018What a great age. I kept talking loudly and slowly, and I would get ready to repeat myself – like I’m always doing for my 4-year-old – but they were already following whatever I was saying. I was bewildered. They were so eager to learn. They knew the memory verses each day before I did. If all 8-year-olds are like this, then there’s light at the end of the tunnel!

019 We had crafts every day.021

For this one, they were supposed to write something they wanted to pray for.020Everyone loved the silly songs.  

221

Another great year of Bible school!