Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

our very own candyland

Guess what we made?

A gingerbread house!

Rob bought a kit on a whim at the store the other day. It was exactly what we needed to pass the afternoon.

Elliot and I earnestly decorated while Sophie supervised.

2010-12-19 010

My goodness, it took a long time. But isn’t it adorable?

2010-12-19 027

I won’t let anyone touch it. They all want to gobble it down. But it’s such a pretty Christmas decoration!

The proud artist.

Two days to go!

2 comments :

Mum and Dad said...

Beautiful pictures...only two more days to go, but what an imaginative way of spending time together. Thanks for sharing some more excellent family memories. How we wish we were closer.

Chandelle said...

I've always wanted to make a gingerbread house with my children too! Looks like you are enjoying the extra moments being able to be home for Christmas.