Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

another day in the snow

We went to our nearby state park over the weekend for a little more snow action.

2011-01-15 007

2011-01-15 010The lake was obviously frozen solid – we’ve seen snowmobiles on lakes bigger than this one - but we still felt like such daredevils venturing out on it. I kept looking for an official sign posted up saying it was definitely safe to go out on. I mean, how do people really know the ice isn’t going to start cracking at some point?

2011-01-15 008

You can’t really tell this is a lake, can you? The ice is covered in snow. Can you believe Rob has never been out on ice before? This was a first for him.

2011-01-15 029

Oh look, there’s a snowmobile. A family of four was out playing, each on their own snowmobile. How fun would that be??!

2011-01-15 033

2011-01-15 034

1 comment :

Chandelle said...

It looked very familiar! I'm with you though, when do you really know it is frozen and where to?! Awesome though!