We have snow, people!! In fact, we’ve had 3 huge snowstorms in as many weeks. It’s about time I get some snow pictures on here, huh?
After the first storm, it took 24 hours for the roads to get plowed. We have a nice steep road right in front of our house, so we had awesome sledding that day. Now we’re sad every time they plow right away. Without the road, we’re left trying to sled by the side the house, which isn’t quite steep enough. I end up pulling the kids around.
Here’s the view from our back door. Gorgeous!
I have loved all this snow, and I’m not even sick of it yet. Snow days are so awesome – we make snow cones, we play outside obviously, we drink hot chocolate, we watch movies. We’ve also had the fabulous development recently of realizing Elliot is finally old enough to play games. So we’ve been spending a lot of time playing games by the fireplace. What is cozier than that??
I leave you now with a video clip of one of our snow days. Rob got me a vado for Christmas, so expect more movies to come!
2 comments :
We love snow days! Thanks for giving a glimpse into yours.
HA HA to Rob at the end!!! Great video.
Post a Comment