tea parties
polka dots and ruby shoes
she’s cute and funny even when she sleeps!
how lucky I am to be her mom!
I love the picture of the two of you! I'd love to have some tea with you two.
How lucky we are to be her Nanny & Grampy.We adore our grandchildren,all 4 & a half of them!GRATEFUL to Rob for supporting us through all the stresses of last weekend,it was wonderful to have him at such a worrying time.
These are GREAT! I bet your mom made the aprons?
Post a Comment
3 comments :
I love the picture of the two of you! I'd love to have some tea with you two.
How lucky we are to be her Nanny & Grampy.We adore our grandchildren,all 4 & a half of them!
GRATEFUL to Rob for supporting us through all the stresses of last weekend,it was wonderful to have him at such a worrying time.
These are GREAT! I bet your mom made the aprons?
Post a Comment