Hasn’t the weather lately been AMAZING? It makes me so happy I could do cartwheels!!
It inspired me last week to bake fresh blueberry muffins and break out the tropical fruit. Warm sunshine on our faces: we are READY for you!
It inspired Rob to break out the grill. Lemon chicken and apricot shrimp: we are ready for you!
On Sunday afternoon we had the perfect weather for a church outing at a nearby Bible camp. The kids got a kit to make a birdhouse. Our friend Mark helped Elliot put it together. Elliot beamed with pride that he ‘did it himself’, hammering and even drilling it together.
Then we hiked up a mountain for this spectacular view. Hiking is one of my favorite things in the world, so my heart was singing the whole way.
At dusk we had s’mores around a campfire. It was an awesome day, especially for it still being March. This has been the best winter EVER.
The fun has continued this week, with our first picnic of the year…
and our first visit to Pennings. Plus a couple of trips to the playground!
I know cooler temps will return yet, but I’m just going to ignore that and believe it’s clear skies from here on thru August. Woohoo!
1 comment :
I agree, I love this weather and we got off easy this year! Whoo hoo, soon we'll be at Waywayanda!
Post a Comment