I have a bunch of photos from the summer that haven’t made it up on the blog yet. They don’t have too much of a story in themselves, but looking at them makes me happy. Like this one of a 4-leaf clover Elliot found one day. Cool, huh?
And this one of this little miss cutie pants.
It wouldn’t be summer without regular trips to Pennings for ice cream.
And summer has to include pony rides.
Not sure we need this part of summer though.
That, my friends, is a whole lotta poison ivy.
We stay far, far away from that stuff!
One thing I absolutely make sure we get to if at all possible is the weekly farmers market.
It’s a great excuse to go to lovely Warwick…
and spend time soaking in the beauty of these days!
2 comments :
Love these, espcially the one with Sophie dressed up all girly..with nerf darts in her hand! Hee hee..
I want to enjoy your summer - what fun times! Sophie has such a beautiful dress in that last picture.
Post a Comment