A few weeks ago, we had VBS at our church. The kids had an awesome time!!
Every day they had some silly theme – crazy hat day, crazy socks and sandals day – and crazy hair day!
We had so much fun getting ready for this one.
Even our pastor got into it, with a bright orange beard and hair.
The kids don’t know how lucky they are, having him to lead VBS every year with such enthusiasm and skill.
This year’s theme was Sonrise National Park, helping kids find the path to true peace, riches, power, love, and hope.
I love the photos they do every year.
It’s such a gift to see my kids loving VBS as much as I did as a kid. They can’t wait to go every year and are always upset when it ends: “Why is it only one week???”
2 comments :
Now that's some crazy hair! :) Can't wait until next year when Sophie and Nathan can actually be part of the program!
They are growing up so much! I ache to see them. The holidays can't come soon enough in that regard.
Post a Comment