Hello, everyone! Just want to say: I love you! If you are reading this, you really are a faithful loved one, still checking in every so often to see if I’ve decided to rejoin society here on the blogosphere. Thank you for caring!!
I am downright giddy to be writing a blog post. Not least of all because it has been a simply glorious autumn, filled with breathtaking visions of color on our beautiful mountainside. My soul has been soaking up this season and all it’s beauty. And my tummy has been soaking up pumpkin lattes, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pancakes… ha!
I waited a little too long to snap up the fall colors, but here’s my best offering.
the road to Sophie’s preschool
near the infamous Clinton Road (it’s haunted!!)
on “our” lake
And tonight, we had a little wander at our favorite state park.
Look, I actually made it into a picture!
After all their running around, they still begged for time on the playground.
Beautiful!
1 comment :
My precious nephew and niece look so grown up! How I miss them! Your photo is beautiful, Lori! Miss you too. Hope you are thinking about me as you enjoy this fabulous season. I enjoyed seeing your pictures.
Post a Comment