Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Sophie girl is 5!

Well if ever there was a reason to get back to the blog, it would be to track some birthday memories! We had such a fun time celebrating Sophie!

DSC_0099DSC_0138

DSC_0140

DSC_0148

DSC_0151

DSC_0152

DSC_0156

DSC_0157

DSC_0159

DSC_0164DSC_0136

DSC_0174

DSC_0003 (2)

DSC_0004 (2)

We celebrated from dawn to dusk, and Sophie declared it “the best birthday ever!!!” It was extra special because Grams and Gramps from Kansas were here to celebrate with her the week before. We had a fancy lunch at Charlotte’s Tea Room in Warwick.

DSC_0080

DSC_0083

DSC_0096DSC_0097DSC_0095DSC_0101

Such nicely behaved young children.

DSC_0091

Okay, maybe not. :)

DSC_0092

With my youngest turning 5, I’m starting to understand why parents the world over are always lamenting how quickly they grow. Oh my goodness, when I look at pictures from days that *just* happened! I remember when I turned 25 and thought, Okay, I’m good now, the clock can stop right here. I’m feeling the same right now about my kids. This is good. We can linger here for the rest of time. Right now is just perfect.

2 comments :

Chandelle said...

We do love our Sophie and celebrate her! Wonderful to see all your beautiful faces.

Anne said...

What a wonderful birthday celebration for such a sweet girl.