We had quite an eventful weekend, which I might share about if I miraculously decide to do more than one blog post this season. But for now, let’s just enjoy some Autumn fun.
I always dread the fall, because it’s so very sad to pack up the swim towels and dig out the jackets in anticipation of the bitter cold that lies ahead of us. But once the leaves start changing color, it’s impossible to resist the charms of this beautiful time of year.
We spent an entire day just playing in the leaves.
There are so many leaves. So very very very very many leaves that just keep falling. We cleared all of these away, and there are now five times more back on the ground. Guess what we’re going to be doing again this weekend, and the next, and the next??
Thank goodness for pumpkin lattes, apple picking, hay rack rides, and joyful children to remind us of the fun!
3 comments :
I always love seeing your pictures! Thank you for posting. Elliot especially looks so grown up since July.
Gorgeous picture of you!
YAY! You're back. Love reading your posts and seeing your pictures.
Post a Comment