Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

then and now

Sophie's been sitting up for almost a month now. She is so eager to get moving and has been trying to crawl for ages, which she proudly accomplished today. I'm trying to dig out our camcorder to capture the adorableness. (we're so bad at videoing these moments!!)

I remember when Elliot started sitting up and was so happy and proud of himself, so I thought I'd compare them.


See any similarities?
Oh my goodness, this is such a delectable age. I just want to freeze time and have her be so squishy and cuddly forever.
In other then and now pics, this was our beach the day before Memorial Day weekend:
And this was our beach today:

This place is like a big summer camp. Elliot and Sophie aren't big enough to take part in most activities, but it's still fun just to feel the vibe. The weather has been absolutely idyllic. It's mild enough that I haven't once wished we had air conditioning (Rob would disagree!), and yet it's warm enough to go swimming.

No comments :