Oh my goodness, I have about 50 blog posts running through my head on a daily basis. One day soon they WILL be on here!
I will tell you what I've been busy doing, and it's very exciting - besides spending the summer just trying to keep up with my kids, of course, and now getting into the school year, I've also been working hard with Rob on a super fun project.
COLLEGE RADIO DAY - THE ALBUM!
Major artists have signed on - Blue Traveler, The Civil Wars, We Are Scientists, The Maine. The Civil Wars' track is probably my favorite, if I'm allowed to admit to a favorite. It's just magical. I also especially love The Horse Thieves, Bones Muhroni, Siren, and Paper Aeroplanes - okay, and Soul Khan, too, when I get my rap on. :)
You can listen to a preview of it here:
http://soundcloud.com/collegeradioday/sets/college-radio-day-album-2012
And you can order it, dear friends, right here:
http://www.collegeradioday.com/#!__album

1 comment :
Bravo!! Bravo!! I loved the preview of the album and can't wait to buy the CD! So very proud of you guys! Praying for success for CRD and its fundraising!
Post a Comment